Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I Like Ducks....

Concerning the subject of "Openers" when meeting women, most guys put too much emphasis on WHAT to say, rather than HOW to say it.
With that, here's another example of a random, silly opener that was successful.



Here's the scoop:

A friend at work noticed I have a LOT of success with girls, & my phone is constantly blowing up with texts from them. So, last week he asked me what it is that I'm doing, to get so many of them "chasing" me. 
He told me, he can never think of what to say to a girl when he sees one he’s attracted to & wants to meet.

(Sooooo... my wacky, creative mind thought of something on the fly & I just spit it out.)   
     
I told him:
"When you see a girl you want to talk to, walk up to her & say 'I like ducks.' 
Also- try to keep a straight face, even though after a few seconds you'll probably start to smirk & grin a little bit... mainly because it's completely random & out of the blue." 

I could tell he wasn't sure why I would recommend that, so I asked him; "What do you think every other guy is going to ask her or say to her, when THEY approach?"

He thought for a moment & gave a few examples: “What’s your name? Can I buy you a drink? How are you tonight? Do you come here often?"

Me: "Yep! Exactly. And those are the guys you see getting shot down! And by saying something completely different & unusual, you're already standing out from the chumps.
So, after you tell her the "ducks" line, ask her 'So, what do YOU like?'
  If she answers, great!! But if she hasn't said anything after 3-4 seconds, just laugh & tell her you're really just messing with her and introduce yourself. Then take it from there."

When Monday rolled around, I noticed he seemed a little more energetic at work than usual. So when he saw me, he came up & said, "DUDE!!! HOLY SHIT!! You were right!
 I went out Saturday night & saw this chick at the club, so I walked over to her & I used the "ducks" thing…. and it fuckin worked!!

Apparently he couldn't keep a totally straight face when he said it, but he was stoked when the girl actually started talking to him & showing a lot of interest.  So, with his energy level being on 100, he projected a fun vibe that she completely latched onto.
He got the kiss… got the number… and they’re getting together in a day or so.

I think the reason it worked for him was because, he was confident that it would. 
He knew I've been having a LOT of success with women for the past several months, so he didn't question it when it came time to approach.  He simply believed it was going to, so he was confident & just had the right vibe to indicate fun.

Sometimes the craziest things work better than you might expect!
;o)




No comments:

Post a Comment