Wednesday, September 12, 2012


Have trouble flirting??


A lot of guys don’t know how to flirt.  They’re unsure of what it actually is & how to go about doing it successfully.

I’ll give you some tips that should help get you started.

First of all, keep it light & silly.... and flirt with everyone...
(I always flirt with checkout girls / ladies....even the old ones, just to stay sharp & keep myself in the groove.)

Basically, I like to razz them about the way they're scanning my items or bagging them up.... Maybe even about the price of the item I’m buying.

**Important** make sure you're smiling / laughing /winking etc... The key is to just make the interaction fun.

Examples:

"Hey, I see what you're doing... you scanned that twice. you're pretty sneaky!!"

"Did you just give me the Senior discount? Are you trying to make me feel old or something?"

"Nice! you scanned that with such laser precision... your hands are probably steady enough to do surgery on an emergency patient..."

"You know, the reason I came through your checkout line is because, you smell better than the guy down there on register #3"

"Look, don't judge me just because I still buy kids' cereal, I can't help it... Cap'n Crunch is still the boss!!

Just little ridiculous things like that work wonders on getting them to smile.

I mean, think about it... 
How many bitchy, cranky, asshole customers do you think she had to deal with already today?   Sooooo, when you come along in a good mood, and you’re getting her to laugh & have fun for those few minutes, it's totally gonna make her day!

Also- Flirting with girls at clubs or at coffee shops (or wherever) is the same thing. 

It’s all about light, playful teasing & bantering.  Just adapt the context of your “friendly jabs” to the current surroundings & situation & you’ll be golden!






No comments:

Post a Comment